Fort Wayne Community Schools announced this afternoon that snow days have caused the school system to reschedule high school graduations one week later than earlier planned.
From the FWCS release:
The 2011 graduation dates for Fort Wayne Community Schools' high schools have been moved back (sic) by one week after six snow days pushed the last day of school past the originally scheduled graduation dates.
Graduations for the district's five high schools were originally planned for June 10 and 11 at the Coliseum. Commencement ceremonies will remain at the Coliseum but will now take place June 17 and 18, according to the following schedule:
• South Side – Friday, June 17, 6 p.m.
• Northrop – Friday, June 17, 7:30 p.m.
• Snider – Saturday, June 18, 10 a.m.
• Wayne – Saturday, June 18, noon
• North Side – Saturday, June 18, 1:30 p.m.